Wife Skills:

1. The skills associated with being a wife that men appreciate and look for when selecting a woman to marry.

2. The skills that will lead you to great success when transitioning from single and sassy to married and classy.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Wife Skills



"Wife skills are life skills"

Wife skills can be defined as the skills associated with being a wife that men look for when selecting a woman to marry. These skills can be both simple and complex; cleaning, and ironing are two fairly simple skills to master compared to more complicated skills like cooking and keeping the family united. I'm obviously not an expert in this field yet, but I'm eager to learn.


Feeling inadequate sucks and has been a stumbling block for me in the past when dating. I used to think that it would be that right guy to bring out my best qualities and because of that I put barely any effort in relationships. When a relationship would end I'd blame the guy to avoid adjusting my attitude. I've had more boyfriends than years on this earth, none of which considered me serious because I really wasn't. I didn't want to work hard for what I wanted, I just wanted it to fall from the sky. This attitude drove me to be selfish and incredibly impatient. All I wanted was to get married, and if there wasn't a proposal by third date the guy was wasting my time. I was scared of being alone and thus would pawn myself off to any guy rather than bettering myself for the right one. I was becoming more of a future bridezilla than loving wife.


I've been told success is when preparation meets opportunity. Because I believe marriage to be until death, it's important to me that mine be a successful and enjoyable one, not only for me, but for him too. When the door opens in the future to tie the knot I want be ready and at my best. This assignment has motivated me to work towards those goals by taking action and learning new skills. Being skilled in the wife department will help me to gain confidence, a deeper knowledge on the opposite sex, and God willing the favor of eligible bachelors world wide. I may not know who my groom is, but I know when it comes time to kiss the bride, he won't be dissappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment